viernes, 17 de marzo de 2017

INTERVIEW I 2N QUARTER

INTERVIEW 1
1. Where are you from?
   I'm from Germany.
2. Is it the first time that you are in Spain?
   No, last year I went to Barcelona.
3.  How did you come here? By plane, ship or train?
   I come by train.
4. Why are you in Girona?
   I'm for the work.
5. How long are you going to stay here?
   For two weeks.
6. Are you travelling with family or friends?
   I'm traveling alone.
7. What have you visited up tp now?
   I don't visit nothing.
8. What do you like the most?
   The cathidral.
9. Have you bought any presents?
   Yes, for my familt
10. Do you know any words in Catalan or in Spanish?
    I know: Hola, Adéu, Bon dia and carrota.
11. Have you tired any typical Spanish or Catalan food?
    Yes, the paella.
12. Do you think Catalonia is expensive?
    No, I think that it is so good.
13. Do you see any differences from your country?
    Yes, the time, Here is more hotest.
14. Do you know anyone who lives in Girona?
    No, I don't know.
15. Is there anything you don't like?
    No, is so beautyful.
16. Have you watched Game of Thrones? Did you know some settings from season 6 were shot here?
    Yes, I know that.
17. Do you plan to visit Sebasitao Salgado's photography exhibition?
    If I have free time I will go.
18. Would you recommend Girona yo your family  or friends?
    Yes, so so recomended.
19. Will you come back again?
    Yes, why not?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario